WhatsApp is an instant messaging app that has provided us with countless benefits. We can send our location, videos, photos, documents; make video calls or voice calls, among many other functions that it offers us. We also managed to have more effective communication with friends and family.
In addition, this application continues to surprise us with whatsapp qr code, because now with the launch of WhatsApp Web, we are many more users. In this, we can have conversations from our computer that we used to carry out on our mobile.
To obtain this function, we must scan the QR code with the camera of our device. In this article, you get the easy way to scan the WhatsApp web QR code.
This is an extension of WhatsApp from mobile to tablet or PC since your account is synchronized with two different devices and what you have in one of them will be reflected in the other. For example, messages sent and received will be synchronized with your computer and mobile, so they will be reflected in both.
Web WhatsApp will allow you from your office and home to share videos, documents in different formats and photos that you have stored on your PC, which using your mobile makes it a bit difficult to send.
Download WhatsApp web from your computer if you have a MacBook pro for downloading the WhatsApp web then first check the best portable monitors for MacBook pro. Other than this download WhatsApp web with the help of the following steps.
- Download for Windows: Download the whataspp.exe file. Then you open and install it.
- Download for Mac: you must download a Zip file. Then you open and install, add it to the apps and dock on the desktop. Finally, you open it and scan the code.
Scan the WhatsApp Web QR code with the front camera:
It is necessary to have a third-party application, that is, an external app that allows you to whatsapp web qr code scanner and to scan different types of QR codes or especially that of WhatsApp, to synchronize the mobile with the computer or the Tablet.
QR Droid Private Application:
WhatsApp web qr code will not take up much space and will be useful for other readings such as photographs, open programs link like web.whatsapp qr code, you can create your own QR codes and more. In addition, it will allow you to save the links that are of greater importance.
- Open the Play Store from your device.
- In the Applications search engine place QR Droid Private. Click the Install button.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp on your mobile device and also on your computer from the web.whataspp.com page.
- Then under the camera, you will see the icon in the form of a camera; press it to change the direction of the camera to the front.
- Finally, direct the front camera to the QR code of the computer. It may be a little awkward, but once you get it right and the phone vibrates, the scanner is ready.
- Now that you know a way of scanning the QR code of WhatsApp Web by using your front camera, surely this will no longer be a problem again.