In the tech world, where you can make some extra money online from the comfort of your
home, anywhere in the world, it is very important to have basic knowledge about the Fiverr
gig on which the whole system is based. Without skills and services, Fiverr Gig is nothing.
Fiverr gig is all about the services you are providing to clients or what you can do in the
best possible manner. It describes all the work you are going to do on this platform. Let us
give you a Fiver rig Example for better understanding; let’s suppose you are a content
writer. So you make a gig that “I can write best articles for you”. You do all this for just 20$.”
The options and all the criteria are given in the Account creating a process which is very
easy to read and the best thing is it contains basic, standard, and premium plan to offer the
buyers based on different amounts. Moreover, as a content writer, you must be familiar
5 Steps in Fiverr Gig Description:
It shares wonders when clients even never finish reading the gig description as they are poorly written. If you’ll explain in detail, then the buyer may skip your profile. Here are 5 steps in the Fiverr Gig description.
- Overview: It is the first section in which you describe your services precisely. Create the gig title and enter all the possible requirements of the title by selecting the area of service.
- Pricing: Pricing frames the 3 sections under the titles “Basic, Standard, and Premium” in which you set up the charges for your specific services describing the skills and naming the 3 packages.
- Description & FAQ: This is the main section which the buyer reads and decides whether to assign the work or not. Describe your service briefly and tell the buyer what exactly you can do for them. Be precise in what you offer and how much you demand. Also, add the extra gig if it is required. The extra gig is for fast delivery with high charges than the normal pricing.
- Requirement: Do add some requirements so the buyer can have a clear mind and calls out you for the project. In this, you ask the buyer to add up his files or whatever is required to complete the project.
- Gallery: It holds an important place in Gig’s description. The gallery section requires the attachment of the Images, videos, and previous work (if any) to make the clients clear about your work.
How Does Fiverr Work?
Fiverr is an online reliable and two-way communication platform that depends upon the buyers and sellers. Being hired on Fiverr is not a hot potato nowadays. Before you start working on Fiverr you must have some skills. All you need to do is just download the Fiverr app from the Google play store or Apple store.
Sign up and get registered. Make a gig that attracts people towards you. After all the work is done, clients will check up your gig and if it is suitable for them to order from you, then they will ping you up. Make sure to get the reviews from the client.
Which Type of Gig Is More Profitable?
Fiverr is an online earning platform. Here, you can earn through your skills. The highest-paid gigs on Fiverr are;
- Video marketing: In recent years, video marketing services are in huge demand and sellers charge heavy amounts from the clients. Video marketing services include promoting videos on social platforms and creating product demonstration videos. The amount charged by freelancers varies from $300 to $500.
- Mobile app development: Some software engineers with experience in coding provide services such as designing app icons, logos, and banners. They charge $300 to $3000 for a project.
- 3D and 2D models: Just like graphic designing, 3D and 2D models include product visualization or 3D models for anything you want and they charge from $100 to $2000.
- Business copywriting: For services like a writing blog post, press releases, packaging, product descriptions, and SEO content sellers provide these services from $100 to $2000. The copywriters are high in demand in the field of business.
- Chat-bot development: For making computer programs that can communicate with human beings freelancers can charge from $10 to $2000.
- Search and Display advertising: Search ads only pop up when you search for the desired product while display ads pop up on the sites over the internet. The sellers work with Google for Google online advertising service and they are in high demand. They charge from $100 to $2000.
- Website Building: Website builders generally develop websites. They sell their services from $100 to $3000.
For proceeding with Fiverr, you must be familiar with the basic spelling words so what you can under what is written and what you have to do after understanding. Spellquiz.com is the best option to go for this purpose.