Judge is one of the most important and respected position in the Indian law system, the judge has the power to change the decision of the government if it conflicts the constitution of India.
Many students don’t know what is the procedure and the exams need to be given to become the judge of the supreme court in India.
In this article, you will get to know about what are the exams need to be given to become a judge in India and the Preparation Strategy.
The Judiciary Services Exams consists of two entry levels which are the lower Judiciary service exams and the Higher Judicial Service exam.
The lower Judiciary services consist of three cadres of the judges which include senior judges and civil judges as well as the district judges.
The Higher Judicial services open for the lawyers who has some experience in the judiciary.
The eligibility criteria for the Judiciary exams are as follows
The Educational qualification for the lower Judiciary Services exam is a degree of LLB from a recognised Institute or university. There is no experience is required for the application of this exam.
The education qualification required for the higher Judiciary services exam is a degree of LLB from a recognised Institute or university. It is necessary to have a minimum of 7 years of experience to apply for this exam.
The judge has the power to make the final decision in court. Judicial Service exam is commonly known as the provincial Civil Service judicial exam.
To become a judge in India it is necessary that student should qualify the judicial service exam which is conducted every year by the Public service commission of the respective States.
This is the entrance exam for the law students to become the members of the subordinate judiciary.
Judicial Service exam held in in three stages, in which the first stage is the Preliminary exam, second stage is the Mains exam and third stage is the interview.
The qualifying marks in the preliminary examination for the general students is 60% and the reserved category students is 55%.
It is a dream of every law student to become s judge. To become a judge in the supreme court or the High Court of India, you should have a perfect strategy to score good marks in the Judiciary exams.
To become a judge it is necessary to score maximum marks in the Judiciary exam. Here we are listed some preparation strategy and tips which year every student should follow.
- Before starting the preparation of any exam it is necessary that student should know the detailed syllabus and the pattern of the exam.
- The syllabus and the pattern of the exam give you an idea about the important topics which can be asked in the exam.
- It is also necessary to solve previous year question papers which will help you to understand the type of questions is asked in the Judiciary exams.
- The student should also prepare notes of important points in their handwriting so that they can revise it quickly at the final moment of the exam.
- Revision is one of the most important parts while preparing any competitive exam. Revision helps you to recall all the concepts score good marks in the exam.
- It is recommended to the law students that they should read daily newspapers to stay updated with the Current affairs. Aspirants can also join Judiciary coaching classes by Judiciary Gold.
- It is also necessary to attempt the Mock test series which will help you to understand your strength and weaknesses.
- Time management is very important while preparing for the judiciary exam. You have to devote equal time to each subject.