Alkaline water has several benefits like the anti-ageing process, keeping away from chronic diseases, controlling pH level, etc. What exactly does alkaline water mean? The word alkaline stands for the pH level in the water. Measuring the water if it is acidic or alkaline on a scale of zero (0) to fourteen (14) is called pH level. The low pH level indicates that the water is acidic, and a high pH level indicates that the water is alkaline. Alkaline water is not regular water that we drink. It has a higher pH level when compared to normal drinking water. It is believed that alkaline water neutralizes the acid level in the human body. Few people prefer alkaline water and install an alkaline water filter. Alkaline water has a pH level of 8 to 9, whereas the pH level of normal drinking water is 7. The alkaline water contains the potential for reduction of negative oxidation and alkaline minerals.
Alkaline water has many health benefits, which include cleansing properties, anti-aging properties because of antioxidants it has which gets into the human body quickly), increases immunity, keeps the body hydrated, makes the skin healthy, helps in weight loss and makes the human cancer-resistant.
There is nothing more important in this world than water. The earth’s surface is covered with 71% water, but not all water is the same. The alkaline water is at times made with ionizers. This ionization process decreases the level of contamination in water. This prevents the body from losing immunity and prevents falling sick.
An alkaline water filter also does the same with ceramic filters that filter the bacteria and other contaminants from the water and ensure to provide the safest water to drink. The filters are either single or dual, which work efficiently and provide maximum nutrients.
- Keeps the body hydrated: Alkaline water keeps the energy level constant and helps in better functioning of the brain. The human body receives nutrients like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc from drinking alkaline water.
- Soothe heartburn symptoms: Another benefit of alkaline water is it soothes the heartburn symptoms because it makes the pH level of water up to 8.8
- Decreases blood pressure and sugar levels: High blood pressure and high sugar levels are common these days. According to research, it is said drinking alkaline water reduces blood sugar levels and blood pressure. So having alkaline water filters at home is beneficial for health as a whole.
- Helps in weight loss: Everyone thinks skipping meals and working out helps in losing weight. But did you know that drinking alkaline water also helps in boosting weight loss? Alkaline water contains molecular hydrogen that can control body fat and weight. So the alkaline water that contains hydrogen helps in removing the acidity that is settled in fat tissues that will probably lead to weight loss.
- Bone health: Bones lose minerals when the food or water you consume is acidic. This will lead to calcium deficiency or bone cancer. The alkaline water, which is rich in hydrogen and antioxidants, keeps the bones strong and does not let calcium from the bones sweep away. Alkaline water also reduces the acidity of the human body.
- Boosts immune system: Since alkaline water consists of hydrogen, it reduces the fatigue of muscles and gives the energy that the body requires. So alkaline water boosts the immune system.
- Clear and healthier skin: Yes, you read it right. Alkaline water heals your skin. It gives clear, bright and shiny skin. It lets out all the toxins because the antioxidants rush in. It keeps the skin hydrated because alkaline water hydrates every cell of the skin, which gives a youth like skin. So it helps in the anti-aging process.