Sleek! Polished! Charming! The exemplary polo shirt is cosy as well as stylish menswear that just can’t be overlooked! Worn all around by men from varying backgrounds and styled in super cool manners, the men’s polo shirts have made a place in every man’s wardrobe. These shirts are breathable and manufactured by knitted cloth.
Polo neck shirts are distinguished by common necklines that typically include somewhat adjusted corner-tips and a few buttons. They are available in comfortable, stretchy textures such as pique and jersey knitted. Sometimes, they are called “golf” or “tennis” shirts instead of polo shirts.
The idea of this stylish menswear originated from “polo” and “tennis” courts. Gradually, they have become a must-have addition to men’s wardrobe. Polo shirts have a fascinating history with no lack of iconic features.
Polo shirts are the ideal choices to adjust workwear while keeping it chill, comfortable, and in the domain of fashionable casuals. Blend and match your amazingly formal pieces with an exemplary polo neck shirt and emit a super-refined, man-of-the-world sort of impression at work.
If you want to play the best style game, you can wear polo shirts in different ways. There are many modish and appealing ways for men to wear this shirt with style and dignity. Listed below are some useful ways of wearing this shirt in a stylish way that can give you a casual business look:
- Styling a shirt in a way that all the other elements look formal and sophisticated is undoubtedly the best way of driving everyone else’s attention. Let’s have a glimpse of some uber-fashioned tips on wearing a classy polo shirt
- You may think of a suitable blazer with which you can layer your polo neck. Go for a whole suit outfit, supplant your conservative button-down undershirt with an unobtrusively attached and nice polo neck shirt. The way to rock this look is to ensure that you are closing up the two or three buttons in the placket of your polo neck shirt to create an impression of a classy formal demeanour. Don’t get stressed– the knit and stretch textures of these kinds are generally made to provide maximum comfort in the neck area.
- Have you ever thought of wearing your polo neck shirts with formal vests, which are available in a comparative stretch material? You may pick a light colour blocking effect to make them look more sophisticated. For instance, you may wear a powder-blue polo neck shirt with a dark blue vest and black trousers. Such a look will be chic, contemporary, and classy formal.
- You may pair a long-sleeved polo neck t-shirt with a couple of formal trousers or tapered chinos and elegant oxford shoes for a preppy look having a positive vibe. Remember to roll the sleeves to your elbow level, wrap it up and belt it up for a sharp and alluring look. This one is ideal for casual Saturdays!
- Currently, we all have been trapped in a WFH situation due to the pandemic. You can choose one of your comfortable men’s polo shirts for attending zoom calls and official meetings. These shirts are best for their sophistication and formal look. Comfort is, of course, an additional benefit. You may look for a colour-blocked collar or a polo neck t-shirt with a funny collar and placket details, including hidden bright colour within the button.
Try these ideas and make your everyday stylish!